Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Things I hate...

Ah... the list is quite varied and long... and I can never expect myself to be able to compile it in its entirety.. but here's what has been bothering me a lot recently..

Mobiles: Thsi technological wonder has solved a lot of problems, but has created some too. The problems that it creates are not actually it's fault, it is the people who use cell phones who are to blame. Manners and courtesy are many a times thrown out of the window without even realizing. And its not that am just repeating what I have read here and there... its what you get to experience daily that causes you this much discomfort. Why don't people realize that their conversations over the phone might bother those around them, and have the courtesy to go outside the room and attend that all important call during which any and everything ranging from stock prices to phone recharge to your food habits are discussed? It just gets disgusting after a point of time to bear with all this crap.

Eating styles: Now don't get me wrong here. I don't give a shit whether you are a veggie or a non veggie, spend most of your day eating junk and have the unhealthiest possible eating habits. Its the manner in which you eat, that is a problem. Chips manufacturers advertise their products to be crunchy, but that doesn't give you a right to eat it while producing a loud crunch crunch sound.. hell even the bovines are better than this; even they don't produce this much sound!

thats it for the time being... let something happen that pisses me of more, and i'll give my 2 cents to it...

No comments: