Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 10: 26th August 2008

Baah.. that's the word for this day.. the dreaded common cold has arrived :( ... the giant drums from the Beijing's bird nest have been transferred to their new location... my head... and my tummy thinks its a good time to throw some tantrums too... :( :(

Why do I fall sick everytime the season changes ...

Had slept early in the night owing to the meds.. woke up at 8ish... filled my CAT form.. the only worthwhile thing i did in the day btw... was looking fwd to Shiv's lecture when i got to know that it has been cancelled..

thnx to a good soul named Mundra... didnt have to go to ahmedabad to deposit the CAT form.. another highlight of an otherwise forgettable day... you rock dude :)

assured that the from was in safe hands, slept off again.. courtesy the meds once more...

from evening to midnight... don't really know what i did... watched some episodes of 24... dinner time came and went.. with my bad luck again prevented me from having what i had desired... baah.. that sounds too corny :P

anyways settled for another junk meal..... have been doing that for last 3 days... junk junk and junk.. barring today's breakfast of course.. aloo ki sabzi and puri... yummm :)

The net's been screwed all day.. can't even book my damm ticket...

that pretty much sums it up.. i kno its quite long.. and not very interesting.. but then i don't care.. i write for myself.. and i write what i want.. if you have a problem with that, that's exactly what it is... your problem!

n-10 days to go...

3 comments:

Ankit said...

oye hoye..tere itne saare fon conversations and consequential dreams ke beech mein u find a few lines for me..luv u hai ji..

girls out ther..dont get me wrong..nd yeah..m quite a nice guy..:P

Anonymous said...

form. form. form.

baaki sab theek hai.

Random Guy said...

@ marvin.. thnx for the policing.. u r relishing ur new job :P