Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 6: 22nd August 2008

Ahh.. now here's what I like most about college life... its keeps moving... the 24 hour time limit of a day doesn't seem to bother the continuous flow of time.. yesterday was one such day.. (i know i know its paradoxical :) ).

Around my usual sleeping time (read 5 am) was pondering over my life.. my future.. my last AIMCAT %ile was bad.. so needed something to cheer me up.. decided to give a mock.. hadn't been able to tak AIMCAT 0912 for some reasons... and had heard that it was quite easy.. so well at 5:30 i started my test and finished at 8..

by now it was way past my sleeping time.. so i thought what the heck.. lets get some work done.. and will sleep after Devy's lecture.. submitted an application for my CPI certification thingie.. went to the bank with DM saab to get our internet banking pwd.. (ahh.. that reminds me.. forgot to book my tickets.. shit!)

anyways.. post all this went to attend Devy's lecture at the end of which I managed to get myself a book to be read till monday.. baah.. And then i slept.. :D

This is an addition to the post.. I realized even though I slept in the afternoon, the fresher's I attended still technically happened yesterday.. so well.. had to mention it..

I have actually started to look forward to these daily chronicles.. somehow they provide a semblance of control where there is none..

Anyways I have to be honest here... this might as well be the last.. nobody knows for sure..

I was born on a Saturday
Today too is a Saturday
And it will change my life either way..
n-6 days to go..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two things.

Is there something you want to talk about?

Is there something you want to talk about?

You once did, you know. Things haven't changed much.

you just wont know said...

n-6..i like the quote..!i like d way ur being honest to urself,and to ur diary...i say 'i like'..bless you

Random Guy said...

@ Marvin: Appreciate the offer... maybe what we need is the right setting.. the basketball court accompanied by a lil something seems really appealing :)