A narcissist is one who understands that to love onself is the beginning of a life long romance.
- I love wearing kurtas. I can wear them all the time and to all sort of places: parties, college, dates, even project presentations! And no, wearing a kurta doesn't make me a neta!!
- I like to shop but shopping isn't an obsession with me.
- I am a big foodie. From the golgappas being sold at a thela to an exotic continental dish, I can eat any and everything as long as it suits my taste.
- I need coffee to survive.
- I continue to surprise myself and those around me. Count on me to do the unexpected!!
- I do not like my authority being undermined.
- I can truly open up to very few people only.
- I do not have a lot of patience with dumb guys or for that matter people who speak rubbish 24*7.
- I am full of contradictions.
- I have a loyal rather than a meticulous memory. I will remember the important things but am prone to forget some little things. It's the Mad Cow!! Don't worry though, I won't forget your birthday :)
- If I say something, I actually mean it.
- I am fiercely loyal towards my friends and expect the same in return. When that doesn't happen, I just hate it. I do not like my friends socializing with people whom I am not on talking terms with.
- I am addicted to my cell phone and I do not like it. I want to be able to live without it for a couple of days without feeing uneasy.
- Sometimes, just sometimes, I prefer to be left alone.
- I prefer being in a smaller group of friends.
- I suck at keeping up charades and doing things for social obligations.
- I like listening to music but I don't actually remember the lyrics and all. It’s like a soothing uniform cover of noise that blocks out the irritating random noise in the environment.
- I wish to settle down on a beach, near the ocean. I also want to own a villa in the mountains to which I can escape during the summers.
- I read a lot.
- I don't like people who are born with a silver spoon in their hands. Specially more so if they happen to be a jerk. Come on there's more to life than supporting Man Utd, being obsessed with dogs and acting like a complete idiot.
- I daydream quite a bit. Anytime you want, I can give you at least three different versions of my future life.
- I want a spectacular death. I just don't want to pass away without leaving a trace.
- I am extremely lazy. But then as I said, I am full of contradictions and can surprise you with the energy I show for certain activities.
- I don't think there's anybody in this world who gets me completely. I guess nobody knows the entire story of my life. I am too reserved to share everything with one person.
- I can write 25 more such things. I simply love talking or in this case writing about myself.
And now I tag
Sid aka Marvin, even though it's highly unlikely that he would do it...
Piper, another unlikely candidate to actually complete the tag!!
Prabhu, now he might actually do it if he gets time..
Mads, do it if you havent already done it..
youjus, you can copy paste the thing you did on FB.. that would count too :P
bhavjot, i know you havent been writing much recently but still..
Anybody else who wants to do it...
Oh btw, I did this coz Sakshi tagged me and I love to do tags..