Saturday, March 28, 2009

Narcissism, Oh yes!!

A narcissist is one who understands that to love onself is the beginning of a life long romance.

  1. I love wearing kurtas. I can wear them all the time and to all sort of places: parties, college, dates, even project presentations! And no, wearing a kurta doesn't make me a neta!!

 

  1. I like to shop but shopping isn't an obsession with me.

 

  1. I am a big foodie. From the golgappas being sold at a thela to an exotic continental dish, I can eat any and everything as long as it suits my taste.

 

  1. I need coffee to survive.

 

  1. I continue to surprise myself and those around me. Count on me to do the unexpected!!

 

  1. I do not like my authority being undermined.

 

  1. I can truly open up to very few people only.

 

  1. I do not have a lot of patience with dumb guys or for that matter people who speak rubbish 24*7.

 

  1. I am full of contradictions.

 

  1. I have a loyal rather than a meticulous memory. I will remember the important things but am prone to forget some little things. It's the Mad Cow!! Don't worry though, I won't forget your birthday :)

 

  1. If I say something, I actually mean it.

 

  1. I am fiercely loyal towards my friends and expect the same in return.  When that doesn't happen, I just hate it. I do not like my friends socializing with people whom I am not on talking terms with.

 

  1. I am addicted to my cell phone and I do not like it. I want to be able to live without it for a couple of days without feeing uneasy.

 

  1. Sometimes, just sometimes, I prefer to be left alone.

 

  1. I prefer being in a smaller group of friends.

 

  1. I suck at keeping up charades and doing things for social obligations.

 

  1. I like listening to music but I don't actually remember the lyrics and all. It’s like a soothing uniform cover of noise that blocks out the irritating random noise in the environment.

 

  1. I wish to settle down on a beach, near the ocean. I also want to own a villa in the mountains to which I can escape during the summers.

 

  1. I read a lot.

 

  1. I don't like people who are born with a silver spoon in their hands. Specially more so if they happen to be a jerk. Come on there's more to life than supporting Man Utd, being obsessed with dogs and acting like a complete idiot.

 

  1. I daydream quite a bit. Anytime you want, I can give you at least three different versions of my future life.

 

  1. I want a spectacular death. I just don't want to pass away without leaving a trace.

 

  1. I am extremely lazy. But then as I said, I am full of contradictions and can surprise you with the energy I show for certain activities.

 

  1. I don't think there's anybody in this world who gets me completely. I guess nobody knows  the entire story of my life. I am too reserved to share everything with one person.

 

  1. I can write 25 more such things. I simply love talking or in this case writing about myself.

And now I tag

Sid aka Marvin, even though it's highly unlikely that he would do it...
Piper, another unlikely candidate to actually complete the tag!!
Prabhu, now he might actually do it if he gets time..
Mads, do it if you havent already done it..
youjus, you can copy paste the thing you did on FB.. that would count too :P
bhavjot, i know you havent been writing much recently but still..
Anybody else who wants to do it...
Oh btw, I did this coz Sakshi tagged me and I love to do tags..

9 comments:

anvita said...

u like talkin bout urself but still cant open up to nyone...
contradiction or someting else...

you just wont know said...

how dare u say u were tagged by someone else??
dint i tag u on FB??wait did I.??

Sakshi Arora said...

@you just wont know
How dare you say someone else? I have a name and he mentioned it there!! Grrr.
(Kidding. Feels weird to be called "someone else")
:)

@rozz
ahem ahem. Not bad. What was that about your authority being undermined? Who are you, the CJ? Or the PM?

Oh and you like coffee and shopping too! And yeah, 40-45% is similar. Only that you want to make an impact in death and I, in life. :P

S.

Random Guy said...

@ Anvita

naa not a contradiction... open up as in talk real deep and sensible stuff.. not the usual crap.. :)

@ youjus..
hmm.. i guess u did.. but Sakshi did it earlier.. :)

@ sakshi
hmmm.. not the CJ, not even the PM.. but yeah have had my share of leadership roles.. :)
lol. the correct way to put it wud be, i want to make an impact in death too.. in life, i am sure i will make an impact.. :P

Marvin said...

perhaps it is time you stopped writing about i, me, and myself. and started giving they, them, he, and she a thought too. it's only called for.

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

Don't you think Narcissism is an indulgence, only the people with clear head indulge in?

Being a bundle of contradictions has its own charm. e.g

Would you like to find the relation between

Football
Scattered J2ME codes
Badminton
Eating

Or would you like to jump deep into them. Lets live in multiple identities till Severally alone becomes Multiply Individual?

you just wont know said...

@ sakshi...ws kiddin.. trying to emphasize the point that i did tag him..:)

@rohit..then its alrite.!!lol..

Random Guy said...

@ Marvin..

A change is called for. But I wouldn't get my hopes high, if I were you.

@ Prabhu..

Its individually multiple. And get over it. You have used it too much already!! :|

@youjus..

where's the cat fight.. me is disappointed!! :( :P

you just wont know said...

@rohit..lol..shutup