Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Crap

This is going to be a crappy post. So readers, beware!!

I wanted to do something on the tradition of April the 1st being celebrated as the Fool's Day. But as it happens am too tired to do a proper post. And so am just gonna list down some random things...

These are the wrappers lying around in my half of the room (all of which have been consumed by yours truly over the last couple of months or so)

Britannia Bourbon cream (my childhood favourite.. :) )
Rasna fruitplus (lemon flavour!!)
Classic Elaichi cream
Lays Classic Salted
Sunfeast Dark Fantasy (love these!! an absolute delight!! )
Cadbury Dairy Milk
Dairy Milk fruit and nuts!!
Five star
Five star crunchy
Five start fruit and nuts!!
Monaco (now where did this come from :O)
Sunfeast Bourbon cream
Seven Up bottle
Coke bottle
An empty Real Juice 1L pack (I seriously need to clean my room!! )
Some loacl brand namkeen
Kit Kat
Thums Up bottle
Lots of Himalya Koflet wrappers
Small wrappers in which the beasn ke ladoos I brought from home were wrapped

ohk there's a lot more crap lying around my room but am bored of writing about it!! Blaaaahhhh!!