Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Age of the Phoenix


Phoenix symbolizes immortality, the ability to resurrect, to rise from its own ashes. For a long time I have made people a priority in life, people for whom I wasn't a priority, but an option. For too long a time I have lived my life for such people. But today it all changes. From now on I will live for those for whom I am a priority. More than anything, I will live for myself.

A phoenix, when it burns, symbolizes leaving the past behind, marking a new beginning. Today I hail the beginning of the Age of the Phoenix. Some people have tried breaking me, breaking my spirit. They took away my dreams but they weren't able to break my spirit. Today I leave all that behind to start a journey, the sole aim of which, is pursuit of my endeavours.

The Renaissance begins..

No comments: