Monday, August 18, 2008

Answering that Tag...

Once upon a time there lived a guy called Lanky ( i guess he's still alive! ;) ). When the world was young and the Sun shone bright he tagged Piper who dutifully accepted it. Piper in turn tagged me, but then I wasn't seen in blogosphere for a looonnnnnnnnngggg time. Now that I am back, and have nothing else to do, I will accept that tag and give my 2 cents to whatever crap is being talked about.. :)

Last movie seen in theatre: Dark Knight... simply awesome... Nolan rules!!

Book being read: Not in our genes by R.C. Lewontin, Steven Rose, Leon J. Kamin; Yuganta by Irawati Karve.

Favourite Board Game: snakes and ladders, known as sanp seedhi in local dialect. Ludo is a close second followed by chess, a distant third.

Favourite magazine: Reader's Digest.

Favourite smells: the aroma originating from mom's kitchen and that of fresh rain.

Favourite sounds: Ummm.. Ummm... Can't think of any!!

What is the first thing you think when you wake up: What is it time to get up already?

Worst feeling in the world: Not being able to cry when you really want to...

Favourite fast food place: a lounge called mr. beans in Jaipur. Among the internationally renowned ones, McD...

Future child's name: know what Piper? you aren't the only silly one around! And no am not answering this..

Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d.. spend it!!

Do you drive fast? yeah..

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal nope... never have in fact.

Storms- cool or scary? cool...

Do you eat the stems on broccoli? huh? what was that..?

If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice? hmm i guess auburn..

All towns/cities you have lived in jaipur and gandhinagar. Want to experience Pune and Blore at least!!

Favourite Sport to watch: Cricket!!! And not only T20.. ODIs... test matches.. anything would do... God bless Star ppl for coming up with Star Cricket!!

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you I don lie on my blog :P

What’s under your bed? broken slippers, discarded shoes, some wrappers and lot of dirt.

Would you like to be born as yourself again? yeah..

Morning person or night owl? is morning the time when the sky starts brightening just before I go to sleep?

Over easy or sunny side up? yeah angrezon vaale sawaal puchna band karo...

Favourite place to relax: my living room..

Favourite pie: Again my predicament is like Piper's.. aware only of chocolate pie.. so by default that's the facourite..

Favourite Ice Cream: Butterscotch and choco-chips... love them!

Ahh.. the bad thing about accepting a tag so late in the day is that almost everyone you know has already been tagged... Hmmm.. Wait I guess Chadda is left!!! So here it goes.. I pass on the tag to Chadda!! :satan:

No comments: