Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tag... :)

I had promised someone that I will answer the tag as soon as I am sure of all the answers. I don't know if that would ever come. But now seems as good a time as any. So here is goes...

Biggest Joy at the moment: The fact that I have rediscovered what life is all about. I have realized the futility of all that I had undergone the past couple of weeks. The fact that I'm ready to go out and achieve what I want to.

Biggest Insecurity at the moment: I hope that its not a false dawn. Let the resistance not crumble again. What if I don't achieve what i want to?

One thing you could undo if given an option: Ahh... probably would go back and take commerce in 11th. I guess that would pretty much sort everything out. Would have then gone on to either DU or done law.

5 things life taught you the hard way:
  1. Life gives you only one chance at somethings, if you miss that, that's it, you have missed it.
  2. Don't assume that everyone thinks like you do.
  3. In relationships, giving your 100% may not be sufficient.
  4. Don't give so much importance to someone that you can't live without them.
  5. People whom you least expect would hurt you the most.
5 people who make life kickass (except family): A couple of old school friends, a close female friend, and my close group of college friends....

What are the qualities you imagine in your dream gal: I don't want to answer this... and you know why...

One thing you wanna tell the world in general: Live this life to the fullest. You have got only one shot at it. Let there be no regrets. And most importantly live it for yourself, as you want it.

And now i pass on the tag to Piper, Marvin and Prabhu ...

3 comments:

anvita said...

seems that lucky day has arrived...

Random Guy said...

ahh.. lets just say it required to view things in a different perspective..
and now that i find that you too readin my blog.. i tag u too :)

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you