Sunday, November 23, 2008

And here she comes...

Had been observing this phenomenon on the blogosphere for quite a while and was wondering as to when the bug would find its way to my immediate neighbourhood in the blogosphere. Well, didn't have to wait for too long. For the bug has arrived or shall we say, the butterfly has arrived!

The Butterfly Award :)

It's a special one, for it happens to be my first since school, and also, my first in the virtual world...

Thank you Prabhu for the same...

And before i pass upon the baton, here are a few rules...

  • Put the award on your blog.
  • Add a link to the person who presented it to you.
  • Pass on the award to those you think deserve it.
  • And most importantly, keep the words flowing...
Assuming, I can still pass it on to those who have already been visited by the butterfly, I send the butterfly to..

No comments: