Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Time!

The insems got over today. In what has almost become a ritual, I went for an haircut. While I was waiting for my turn, I thought of something and decided that it would make for good blogging material.

Alas! By the time I had returned back to college, my brain's scheduling algorithm had already scheduled other priority items (yeah guys I had my CNS paper today :S ). And then as i log into orkut, what do i see? Things are not going well for the eternal blogger, Sid too! Frustrated by the low turnout and cliched title of his blog, he has decided to rename it!

Anyways this post wasn't meant to discuss all this stuff. I just wanted to let everybody know that i still like to blog. its just that a combination of factors make it quite difficult, not least of them is the ever decreasing speed of the internet.

Well for anybody who has happened to read this crap, don't worry am coming out with crappier stuff soon!