Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Days Ahead...

Its been almost 3 months into the semester. And naturally, after such a long stint away from home, you start feeling nostalgic once in a while. Well thank God! The Diwali break is just round the corner, where I would get a chance to get back to the one place which i like the most, my home!

And well what an itinerary I have before that! A weekend of music at MICA, followed by a possible one day trip to Abu! It doesn't get better than that. I guess its the perfect way to recharge all my batteries ( and spare ones too) coz the coming days are going to be challenging to say the least.

End sems would be looming large when I return form the vacations and would have to hit the ground running. And then when for most the work would be over, and it would be time to enjoy the winter sunshine, we, the Synapse team members would tighten our belts and get into the nitty gritty of things.

Hmmm... Interesting things are up ahead to say the least! Anyways will handle them as and when they come. For now it is time to let down my hair (which unfortunately are no longer as long as they used to be :S) and unwind!

No comments: