Monday, January 12, 2009

97.89

97.89, for the uniniated, is my CAT percentile... I don't really know whether to be happy or sad.. I didn't actually prepare for it, so I guess I should be happy with what I have achieved... But no I am not happy.. and am not sad either.. nor do I regret not preparing... I am just indifferent to this whole thing.. it just doesn't bother me...the only thing that i regret is perhaps the reason for not preparing... I guess I am angry at myself only because of the stupid reason that I wasted the months of august and september..

I know what I am capable of... But then I have always known that... there are many out there who have been floored by my score... not here.. not in the environs I inhabit, here it's just another statisitic...

I know I can crack any exam if i really want.. but there's the catch.. if i really want... I am just too lazy.. And I hate entrance examinations... I am ready to slog for any cause.. but when it comes to entrances, I just become irrationally lazy...

However I have had enough of this... I guess the stupid reason that made me waste the precious two months alongwith the 97.89 statistic has rekindled the fire within... No more medicority... here's my promise to everyone.. friends, family, and moreover to myself... Come 2010, be it IAS or CAT, I'll crack the goddamn thing...

6 comments:

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

I told you what was my initial reaction about the post was :) Find out the person concerned :)

Mads said...

its a good percentile, naa? :| then why do u need to give the CAT exam again?

Random Guy said...

@ Prabhu...

You know the outcome.. :)

@ Mads

i managed to royally screw Quant.. so no calls.. the 97.89 is a useless statistic :|

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...topic of this post looks like just another multicast...CS anyone??

Anonymous said...

vaise this multicast would have been from the GIRLS ;)

Random Guy said...

@ anon..

lol.. :)