Monday, September 08, 2008

Statements...

These are the statements that I have made over a period of time.. and being the narcissist I am, I couldn't help but complie them...

  • What is Life is not a Risk?
  • Sometimes the people who teach us how to love are the same ones who end up teaching us how to hate...
  • I know the questions. Answers are what I am looking for...
  • Even Mathematics, the most rational of sciences, has Irrational entities...
  • A narcissist is one who understands that to love onself is the beginning of a life long romance.
  • Forgetting a problem doesn't make it go away.
  • In the end it all comes down to the people we love the most; they are the ones who matter and it's all about them.
  • Isn't Life all about looking for a solution? There always are problems, and we always look for solutions. If the problems end, so does life...

2 comments:

Edward Ott said...

"A narcissist is one who understands that to love onself is the beginning of a life long romance."
LOL i really like that.

Apurva said...

Few of them will be my status messages for next few days ;):P