Monday, April 23, 2007

Professor...

As the clock ticks away, indicatin the passage of time, the approaching dawn, i try and recollect what all happeed to me today... not much in the sens that after giving ma STS presenttaion, i came back nd tokd over an hour on phone and then slept like a log... wait a second... lets rewind to the STS presenmtation... till last night i wasnt sure if i would be able to do it... till early morning i had decided i would be firmly standing behind the podium and read... but.... as i climbed up dat dais... something happened... somethin fundamental changed in me... and it was lik... damn everything... this place belongs to me... i am gonna move around and not be rooted behind the podium.. i'll speak wateva comes to my mind and not some crap that i had prepared....
I did wat i wanted to... and as with ma prev presentation( read the ibf one) this also went well... and left me wondering... is this wat am destined to do for the rest of ma life? is it the Lecture theatres where i would be spendin ma life? a place that i dont lik visitin as a student...does it beckon me... i don't know wat future has in store for me... but dont be surprised if some fine day ur children may jus come across professor....

1 comment:

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

LOL.. Just make sure u lemme knw the colleges u intend to join bfrehand... Dosti ke khaatir please warn me bfre pitting kids nto the danger hole!!!