Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thoughts

Thoughts...everyone has thoughts and I am no exception. Thoughts keep comin and going, its like an infinite loop; thoughts enter your mind, you muse over them for a while and then they exit, but not without creating some mischief. These swirling thoughts would sometimes leave you full of pleasure, and you'll feel as if you own the world. But more often than not they will leave you in a strange state. Now strange state is itself a a strange term to describe that state and this is the state I am in right now. Would I call it anxiety, perhaps no; worried no again; confused, another no! Its just that kind of a feeling when you don't really understand what's happening to you and if you do know that you have no idea as to why its happening to you!
Lost in this labyrinth of thoughts, one has to search for that guiding beacon which would help us emerge from this swirling mist. And that's exactly what I'm doing now. My present condition is one in which I for the first time am finding it tough to make a decision. For i know that whatever decision I make now will decide the course of my life for the few years at least. It may even define the course of my life but am not sure whether that's the case or not; and one should never make the folly of trying to look into the depths of future.
At this point, I'm truly alone. I have no one to and seek guidance from. My parents have since the beginning left all decisions to me. It was my decision to not to drop an year, it was my decision to choose this college and it has been my decisions that has brought me to this point. So why trouble them unnecessarily and besides I'm sure they won't be able to grasp the true sense of the situation, not that I doubt their ability; its just not their cup of tea. Now you would say what are friends for? Indeed thats what they are for! But whom would I ask; the guy whose opinion I respect the most is himself facing a dillemna, and I have neither the inclination nor the patience to explain my condition to those "wise people".
Under normal circumstances I would have taken up a good book and read myself to sleep and during the sleep a solution would magically appear. (not kiddin! it really works for me!)However as luck would have it I'm out of decent books right now so I did the next best thing: I just poured my heart out.Let's see if it works...

3 comments:

Marvin said...

u in need of books...come to my room..ill hand u a coelho... :P

ok...jokes apart...try this out...lose urself in music...the best medicine for all problems and worries...

at least thats what i do...dont expect a solution..things come naturally...maybe not...well its not that hard believing so, is it...we can continue living a dream if its a pleasant one...

and things r always gonna remain messed up...thats how humans r designed....

and loser....whos the dilemma guy/gal?

Marvin said...

u in need of books...come to my room..ill hand u a coelho... :P

ok...jokes apart...try this out...lose urself in music...the best medicine for all problems and worries...

at least thats what i do...dont expect a solution..things come naturally...maybe not...well its not that hard believing so, is it...we can continue living a dream if its a pleasant one...

and things r always gonna remain messed up...thats how humans r designed....

and loser....whos the dilemma guy/gal?

Random Guy said...

cmon Sid...ab tak to sirf orkut mein hi mujhe doublescrps the....ab blog pe comments bhi double:O
aur coelho is good but its not something i'll lik to read at this point of time....
nd as its music for u.....its books 4 me! nd dude one may continue living in a dream....but it will remain a dream and all dreams, pleasant or unpleasant hav to come to an end at some point or the other!
n 4 da dilemma...its a guy dats all u'll get frm me! n u kno me well enuf dat its not goin to be a gal...