Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Insems!


Well finally the ordeal is over! The 3 days, when the entire student community heads to the RC is now a thing of the past. (At least for the next month!) Well newys I am not writing this to discuss how the insems were or how badly I fared in them. It’s something much more than that.

Let me go into flashback. A few years earlier in Jaipur. There’s this guy called Rohit studying in arguably the best school of the city. Well teachers are almost sure they have found the next genius, for you name it and the guy knows it. 5 time inter-house quiz champion, winner of various inter-school competitions. Period. Ok now, this wasn’t my pitch for trying to impress my non-existent girl friend. What it actually was an image, an image of myself, that I found staring back at me when I look down the portals of history.

And then there’s something else too; a question mark! A question mark as to what I have become, what have I done with my life and what is my future? What has happened to transform that studious guy into what I am today?

Well any ways I was discussing the insems that have just got over. After coming to the college, this was the first time that I felt that what I was doing wasn’t right. This doesn’t mean that I am going to revert back to that studious guy personality again nope dats not an alternative! However from these exams I learnt a lesson! I am not utilizing my potential! I don’t know whether joining AIESEC has to do something with it or not, but I feel that I have been wasting my time and now I want to make up for that. I wish to utilize every moment of my stay in this college. For at the end of the next three years, I wish to have a decent pointer, an excellent general awareness, a successful college magazine and an AIESEC legacy behind me! I know the road that lies in front of me is tough; in fact I don’t even know if there’s a road in front of me or not! But then whatever the case maybe, I’ll give myself a fair chance, I’ll do everything possible to achieve my aims. Amen!

2 comments:

Marvin said...

not being modest here....eh??

Random Guy said...

modest wats dat?;)
but criously dude....dats da true pic!